1.1. Data Controller
FAW.org.uk is the ‘data controller’. It determines how data is processed and handled, according to the applicable Data Protection Law. No third-party is involved.
1.2. Data Retention & Security
FAW.org.uk and its Owner store data on secured servers. Only the authorized Website admin can access it. If you think your Data has not been properly handled, contact us immediately at [email protected]
The website stores data only for the legally allowed and/or required period. If the law requires that time to be lengthened, it will be. In all other cases, Data is stored only for the duration needed to fulfill the purposes outlined in the Terms.
1.3. Third Parties & Data
The third parties we work with are trusted, and we’ve verified their integrity. That being said, our policies and terms do not apply to them. We advise you to examine their policies when you visit them through FAW.org.uk.
1.4. Collected Data
When you visit FAW.org.uk, we collect public and personal information:
- Operating System;
- Used Web-Browser;
- IP Address;
- Email Address.
This data is collected in one of two ways:
- Automatically – publicly available information like an IP, operating system used, and web-browser is collected automatically through Cookies.
- Submitted Data – personal information like your name and email address are collected only when you submit them manually in contact forms or comment sections.
1.5. How Is Data Used?
The main function of Data is to help site owners optimize their platforms and boost user experience:
Data gathered automatically helps with site optimization and with improving the overall user experience;
Data submitted manually allows us to contact you and interact with you. Users are not obliged to submit personal data if they are not interested in interacting with us.
FAW.org.uk doesn’t rent, sell, distribute, or share personal Data with third parties, private entities, or companies. If a legal authority requires us to share data, we might release personal information to follow the law.
1.6. Data Rights
In regard to your Data, you have several rights:
- Right to Access – you have the right to request a copy, to modify, update, or delete your Data at any given moment.
- Right to Correct – you have the right to request a correction if you notice something inaccurate in your Data.
- Right to Erase – you have the right to request the permanent deletion of your Data.
- Right to Data Portability – you have the right to request your Data to be moved, transferred, or copied for you.
- Right to Object – you have the right to object to us using your Data.
1.7. How to Use Data Rights?
To take advantage of the rights you have regarding your data, contact FAW.org.uk at [email protected] and submit your request. If your Data is changed in any way, we encourage you to reach out so that we can update it.
1.8. Ownership Change
If FAW.org.uk changes its ownership due to selling parts or the whole Website, or the business has expanded, the stored Data is transferred accordingly and where relevant. The new Owner gets the right to use that Data in accordance with the Terms and policies applied. We take every step necessary to ensure your Data and privacy rights are protected in such cases.